Sales ConsultantLocation: Aberdeen GB Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week Salary: Competitive. Depending On Experience.
Description: Due to our continued success, Aberdeen Blind Company are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Consultant in a full-time capacity. Our Sales Consultants are highly confident sales people that are passionate about delivering a fantastic experience and bringing to life our customers ideas. They love being part of a national team and play a great part in helping us create a high quality customer service.Responsibilities:
- Presenting our range of products
- Finding creative home furnishings solutions for customers.
- Maximising sales opportunities, supporting customers with their products, style and interior design choices.
- Generate customer leads where possible, based on customer interaction, referrals and leads from group marketing activities.
- Following your own appointments and bookings diary.
- Ability to work in a customer’s home within a specific geographical area.
- The confidence to connect with our customers, naturally being able to strike up a conversation with them and helping them to plan and design with knowledge of the latest trends.
- Ability to work with enthusiasm.
- Full UK driving licence is essential.
- Previous experience in sales, interiors, soft furnishings or a retail environment.
- Flexible working hours to cover appointments during the day, evenings & weekends.
- Competitive salary + commission.
- Comprehensive training programme.
- Ability to maximise your own income.
- Company van provided.
- Tools and equipment provided.